Weight Loss Treatment Bath Methods
1. Bath slimming method
The human body will sweat when taking a hot bath, which can not only wash away the dirt on the cortex, but also the residual waste and excess water accumulated in the body will be discharged with the sweat. On the one hand, it can eliminate swelling, on the other hand, it can promote Metabolism, making it a lean physique.
1. Before bathing, drink 1 cup of boiled water. If your body is prone to swelling or has a slow metabolism, you can drink 1 cup of lavender tea instead of boiled water, either hot or cold.
2. Before taking a complete shower, pour hot water from the toes up, and then take a bath. The water temperature of the bathtub is set at about 38 to 40 degrees, and the bath agent should choose your favorite fragrance, so as to increase the fun and relaxed mood of bathing. It is better if the bath agent contains strong sweating ingredients such as salt and vanilla. A pinch of salt or wine can be added to the water in place of bathing agents, as both have the same effect. For more research Click Here.
3. After soaking in water for about five minutes, get on the water and rest for 5 minutes, and drink 1 cup of boiled water slowly.
4. After resting, use a loofah or cotton towel with slimming soap or massage oil, and massage in circular motions for a few minutes on areas where body fat accumulates.
5. Then go back to the tub and soak for 8 to 10 minutes. Finally, shower your toes with cold water to tighten the skin and the process is complete. Remember to avoid eating as much as possible after bathing, so as not to affect the effect of weight loss.
Matters needing attention: This can only achieve the purpose of “easy to lose weight”. In addition, the process only focuses on perspiration and relaxation of the body. If you eat immediately after bathing, you will be more likely to gain weight.
2. Bathing lower body slimming method
Traditional Chinese medicine often emphasizes that “cold head and feet and heat” are the healthiest, but the physique of ordinary people is just the opposite of this, which can easily form a “cold body” physique. Body cold is one of the factors that cause obesity, so many obese people will have cold feet even in summer.
Submerge the area below the knee in warm water at 38 to 40 degrees to effectively lose fat from the lower body. If you continue to soak your feet with rose balsamic oil, the body will gradually recover from the “body cold”, blood flow will return to normal, and metabolism will be promoted. In addition, the body sweats a lot to help calorie consumption, which can improve obesity caused by poor circulation in the body.
Matters needing attention: Excessive perspiration will only help reduce body water, and cannot achieve the purpose of losing weight and burning fat.
3. SPA slimming method
SPA weight loss treatment is more than 3 times a week, combined with aerobic exercise, massage, sauna and control of calorie intake to consume energy, eliminate water, and lose 1 to 2 kg in a month. However, the SPA weight loss method is not a special treatment. In fact, as long as the loser is willing to spend money, and always reminds himself that he is “losing weight”, it can reduce the psychological pressure of “being alone” and improve the effect of weight loss.
Note: The point is to spend money to improve your own persistence.
4. Sauna slimming method
Sauna is the most effective for edematous obese, because when the human body is in an environment higher than body temperature, the body’s regulating function will automatically decompose fat, consume energy to increase heat dissipation, and
sweat a lot to reduce body water. The temperature of the sauna room is generally maintained at 80 degrees. At this time, the capillaries of the human body will be extremely dilated, the metabolism will be accelerated, and a lot of sweat will be excreted from the body. As a result, fat will be consumed by converting it into heat to dissipate heat, and the detoxification process also unclogs the lymphatic system and prevents the accumulation of local fat.
Matters needing attention: The original intention of sauna is to make people feel comfortable through perspiration .
5. Seaweed Reducing Soap Slimming Method
There is a Chinese-made seaweed-reducing soap on the market. The seaweed ingredients contained in the soap have the effect of tightening the skin, and the surface is full of seaweed fragments, which can stimulate the acupuncture points on the skin. The user only needs to massage the algae soap in the place where the fat accumulates. As for whether the effect is obvious, it varies from person to person. For more health tips visit our site ArticlesHubs.
Note: Whether the effect is significant or not varies from person to person.
6. Removing dirt and slimming
Cells die in our body every day, and these residual wastes accumulate on the surface of the skin, forming what we usually call dirt. If the dirt is not removed, the pores will gradually become blocked, making it difficult for sweat to drain. Once the sweat is not discharged, the toxins in the body will also accumulate at the same time, which will slow down the metabolism, which is also the cause of edema and fat-prone constitution.
To prevent this vicious cycle, it is best to thoroughly clean the dirt on the skin. The user can use a soft towel, loofah, bath sponge, etc. to massage the skin properly when taking a bath, so as to make the blood flow smoothly, promote metabolism, and make the body change. not easy to gain weight.
Precautions: Thoroughly cleaning the skin can make the pores open again, but it may not necessarily achieve the purpose of losing weight
The weight loss methods mentioned in this article are for reference only. Before starting any weight loss plan, you should consult your doctor and nutritionist, and you should not try blindly. May you can see about Weight Loss Treatment Massage.
One thought on “Weight Loss Treatment Bath – Latest Research 2022”