If smart modern people can grasp a healthy eating guidelines , they can make their bodies fully nourished without getting too fat. Let’s learn the truth about food nutrition together!
Top Eating Guidelines
Eating Guidelines can be divided into five categories:
- Five grains: Instant rice, flour, noodles, bread, biscuits, oatmeal, etc., rich in carbohydrates, supplying vitamin B complex and vegetable protein. Whole grains are rich in fiber, which can provide energy for the body.
- Vegetables: Including all fresh, frozen and canned vegetables, rich in vitamins A, B, C, etc., and various minerals, cellulose, low-fat foods, and help prevent cancer. For more research Click Here.
- Fruits: Including all fresh and canned fruits and juices, rich in carbohydrates, vitamins A, B, C, etc., as well as various mineral sand cellulose. Except for coconut and avocado, most fruits are low-fat foods.
- Meat, beans and soy products: Cattle, pigs, sheep, poultry, fish, eggs, dried beans, tofu and other foods. Meat and soy foods are rich in protein, iron, and B vitamins. Meat foods contain cholesterol, beans and soy products do not, and are lower in fat than meat. Its function is to form tissues, manufacture and repair cells in the body.
- Dairy products: fresh milk, milk powder, fresh-packed milk, cheese, cheese, etc., rich in protein, calcium, phosphorus and vitamin Balso carbohydrates and fats. These foods can maintain healthy teeth and bones, but choose low-fat or skim milk when choosing them.
The main nutrients and functions of each type of food are different. To achieve nutritional balance, the diet must be diversified. A partial eclipse will lead to nutritional deficiencies. For more health tips visit our site ArticlesHubs.
The eating habits of ordinary Hong Kong people are not desirable, as follows:
- Mainly meat, rice is less .
- The cooking methods are very greasy, such as: frying, frying, deep-frying, and also using a lot of seasonings.
- Often eat snacks, desserts, soft drinks, instant noodles and preserved foods such as: luncheon meat, ham, sausages.
- Rarely eat vegetables, fruits and less dairy products.
- Eating while doing things, and eating out frequently.
This article is reviewed by the consultant doctor of this site. May you can see about Beneficial Fiber.